Sunday, May 8, 2016
0 σχόλια

8.5.2016

7:35:00 AM

Hello guys.Our losses yesterday were 5000$.Big losses but after that the bankroll stays positive with +16.380$ from the begining.I dont know many tipster to keep account for their losses.As a Pro I have to do this,because I want from you to know about me only the truth.For today I have only one game.A special game and a  crazy bet too.Crazy but Value.I think that the away team has fallen in love with their final with Real and this match will be boring for them.Who knows...

Primera Division - Spain
Levante - Atl.Madrid
Tip:Home team win
Stake;1000$
Odds:9.50 but i ll be waiting to play with odds 13.00 if possible.If not I will not bet it.

Good luck and see you on Monday

PS I will begin to upload videos with my tips.I dont know when, so stay in touch.
Top